Thursday, March 6, 2008

The birds are singing in the morning

hum..
what a nice weather today. But itz turn into cloudy in my hum
My dad start yelling at me..
he's told me evrything tat I do, wrong, wrong, and wrong
And he makes it such a big mistake..
And shaking his head as like wanna tell me such a moron..
'why I cud hav a moron daughter like tiz?'
Tatz thing tat i caught from his eyes..
well..I understand if he dun likes me as he likes my brother, he always appreciated by evrything tat my brother did..
but never for once time he understand me..yet
He always get mad to me but he's never tried to ask me 'why' i did tiz? For what i did all of that stupid things tat he called on it..
I never wished to be the failed one..but he's success to make me looks like a big loser..
What should i do? I dunno how to make him understand bout me..
I just wanna tell him..if i dun need his money. I only could wait until he realize by himself..
if I always loves him..truly..

No comments: